Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

For Thanksgiving our grandma and grandpa came from Utah to visit with us. We also went golfing with grandpa. That was a lot of fun. He made my clubs for me too. Then our grandma and grandpa took us Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. We bought all of us different presents. Then it was time for Thanksgiving. We had a turkey that was at least 20 pounds! We did not eat all of the turkey so we had some a couple of days ago. My mom made turkey pot pies with the leftovers. Then it was all gone and my dad got the wishbone. I can't wait until it hardens and then I'll be able to make a wish with it. That will be a lot of fun.
It was the best Thanksgiving EVER!

2 comments:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

We did have a lot of fun, Will. Thanks for sharing with us. The Christmas shopping was loads of fun and the wrapping of the presents to put under the tree. Glad we could be a part of it.

Patrick Thompson said...

I am glad you had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa, they really are special people to spend time with.